Content Marketing & Social Media Internship
As our Reducept family continues to grow, we’re looking for an ambitious intern to join our online marketing team on a full-time basis to support the Marketing team with Content Marketing & Social Media.
At Reducept, we are on a mission to free the world from chronic pain from the perspective of psychology. Combining our background in psychology and pain management with innovative gaming technologies, we strive to build a solution for people who want to gain control over their pain but so far can’t find a solution from current medicine. We are committed to making our pain management expertise available to patients at the comfort of their homes via the mobile and VR experience.
Reducept has received the UN World Summit Award, the Accenture European Health Tech Innovation Award and named one of the 10 Best Health Startups of the Netherlands.
- Experience: theoretical and practical knowledge of copywriting, content creation, SEO and website editing
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or related degree program is required.
- Industry knowledge: understanding of the eHealth market, b2b marketing or online marketing in general
- Language: full professional language proficiency in both Dutch & English
- Location: this role is open to (remote) interns in the Netherlands
- Visa: be eligible for an internship opportunity in the Netherlands
As part of the marketing team, you will be contributing to 3 key areas of marketing activities:
- Content Marketing & Website editing
- Owning the content library, writing and editing articles for b2b and b2c clients
- Create & optimize website landing pages
- Optimizing the content to make it SEO-proof
- Help with revising our existing content across all marketing channels and updating it if necessary
- Proactively experimenting with online and offline content formats for various platforms (email, webinars, social media, YouTube, blog etc)
- Building content templates
- Supporting the team with the creation of the campaigns, presentations and PR materials
- Email marketing
- Creating weekly newsletters for various audiences in Dutch and English
- Benchmarking competitors, making market trend analysis and implementing the best practices
- Running a/b tests, analysing the results and optimizing the email campaigns
- Community management
- Supporting the team with planning and publishing content on social media
- Answering the comments when possible or connecting the users with the customer support representatives
- Monitoring the social media performance and bringing ideas on how to improve it
- Exploring social media opportunities and continuously experimenting with new features, tools and formats
This internship WILL NOT fit you if:
- you are afraid to bring your own ideas to the table
- you think that creating content is simply copying others’ content
- you want to have an easy internship with no real responsibilities
- you’re used to playing only by rules and fear independent decision making
But this internship WILL fit you if:
- you’re hungry for new knowledge and can’t live a day without learning and trying to do something new
- you’re not afraid of hard work and tight deadlines
- want to get real-life work experience in a dedicated team of experts
- you have a positive attitude to solving problems and a doer mentality
- you’re full of creative ideas, and at the same time don’t get easily bored with data and analytics
- you have a flexible mindset and eager to help with cross-functional tasks
What will you get from us?
- You will get a mentor from the marketing team to guide you through your internship, build a personal development plan and work towards achieving your professional goals
- You will partake in bringing a new product to the b2b / b2c markets
- You will be part of a passionate ambitious team of professionals who care about people’s health and want to improve patients’ experience
- You can work from the office in Leeuwarden or remote from any location of your choice
- Job type: Internship
- Working hours: full-time
- Office: (Partly) remote working or from Leeuwarden office
- Internship allowance 600eur
Does it sound interesting to you?
Join our team and make an impact on the lives of people with chronic pain. Send your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reducept is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis.