Built to free the world from pain
Many patients suffer from chronic pain for years but traditional medicine doesn’t help with their symptoms. Learn how Reducept can accelerate your treatment programs and improve the life quality of your patients.
Reducept game is available for patients exclusively via prescription by our medical partners. Click below to check if your practitioner is part of our program and can offer you the Reducept Method as part of your treatment.
Science is a core part of Reducept. We are working close with top universities, medical centres and health institutions to validate clinical efficacy of the Reducept Method. Read more about potential research collaborations.
We help to reduce chronic pain
Every chronic pain is different, but we believe, every chronic pain is treatable. For this reason, we built the Reducept Method based on scientific research, to help the many patients to understand and overcome their pain.Science behind
Pioneering digital health
The Reducept Method is a non-invasive digital treatment aimed at reducing chronic pain. The uniqueness of Reducept lies in
- Gamifying evidence-based treatment technique
- Immersion through the visual gamelike VR and mobile experiences
- Working memory-related (EMDR) exercise
- Direct pain relief effect through visualization
- Its neurophysiological education
There is a lot of evidence that digital training decreases pain. Together with leading institutions, we have scientifically researched that the Reducept Method has a significant effect on pain levels.About research
“With the help of Reducept I can deal with my chronic pain better. I'm using the app 30 minutes a day and my pain has really decreased. I would recommend everyone with chronic pain to at least give it a try.”
“In four months time, I'm pain-free for the first time in twenty years. I've struggled for twenty years, what a bliss!”
“After three weeks of daily use, I no longer needed my pain medication. It’s more than I expected!”
- 130+Healthcare professionals use the Reducept Method
- 8.7The usability score
- 18000+Sessions completed by patients
Add Reducept to your practice
The Reducept Method is available for providers as a monthly or yearly subscription service. It includes:
- Licences for patients to train with VR and mobile apps
- Online introductory training for professionals
- Access to the dashboard to monitor patient’s progress
- Supporting materials for professionals
- And more
Do you want to know how Reducept can help you treat chronic pain better?Request a demo
The requirements for reimbursement vary per country and healthcare organisation. The purchase of the Reducept Method is not automatically reimbursed by the insurer. Check here the claim options for E-health in the Netherlands.
By innovating you distinguish yourself from others and you can recoup your costs or even generate more income. This can be done in the following ways:
- Referrals: every practice that uses the Reducept Method can be found on our website, both patients and referrers can find the practices there.
- As a practitioner you can distinguish yourself by innovation and expansion of treatment options for chronic pain.
- The Reducept Method can be applied in the practice and through remote care at home.
- Efficient treatment and reduction of the necessary treatment time (possibly with a fixed rate).
- Offering treatment in groups.
- Patients can start working with the Reducept Method at home.
Internationally, various subsidies are available for the implementation of technology in the healthcare sector. If you are interested in applying for subsidies to purchase the Reducept Method, please contact us to advise on the possibilities that are relevant for you.